聽妳說 最近妳比較憂愁
男朋友 對妳變得更冷漠
說什麼 我該跟妳說什麼
才能告訴妳 比起他 妳更適合我
hale811023 發表在 痞客邦 留言(13) 人氣(139)
這是寫給某個女生的歌
一樣 反白有中文...
我始終知道 我們的相遇 便是個錯誤
向主禱告的 未必會實現 親身經歷了 才明白現實
我之前已傻過一次 如今我又傻了一次
如果我可以做選擇 但願我們不曾相遇
詞:L.L
It's time to leave for me.
是時候 我該離開了
I can't warm your heart just like him.
我無法像他一樣帶給妳心溫暖
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't do what you need. I don't know your thinking.
我不能做到妳所求 也不懂妳的想法
The leaf which want to leave the tree.
想要離開樹上的葉子
Always turn its color to brown, so do I.
總把自己的顏色染成褐色 而我也是
I'm very tired, did you know?
我好累 妳知道嗎?
I want to forget it.
我想忘記這些
When I go away, please don't miss me.
當我離開了 請別想念我
When you go away, I will be give up on missing you.
當妳離開了 我會放棄想妳的念頭
Don't be sad. If you never wanna be with me.
別傷心 如果妳不曾想和我在一起
When I go away, you can just forget me.
當我離開了 妳大可忘了我
When I cry again, I will try to erase your face.
當我又哭了 我會試著抹去(記憶中)妳的臉
How hard thing.
多麼的難
I don't know what to say when you say good-bye in ending.
我不曉得該說些什麼 當妳在最後說了再見
hale811023 發表在 痞客邦 留言(8) 人氣(26)
hale811023 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)
hale811023 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)
hale811023 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(0)